Our client which is a major bank in HK is looking for Application Architect to support the expansions in a regional basis.
- Define application architecture standards, maintain application design guideline, and provide development toolkits by following the application architecture strategies, principles and roadmap.
- Define and update application architecture requirements for application solutions evaluation and development.
- Ensure the application solutions to be acquired, integrated or developed following the application architecture standards with guidelines and meeting the architecture requirements through evaluation process and QA review process.
- Participate Application Architecture Office to promote and enable architecture-base development.
- Support systems analysts and developers in application system implementation in application architecture aspects.
- Maintain, harvest, and promote registered building block and development toolkits to facilitate systems analysts and developers in architecture-based development.
- Explore new technology and perform proof of concept to enhance design guideline, registered building block and development toolkits.
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Preferable over 7 years' experience in system development covering the following:
- Minimum 1 year's experience in application architect;
- Strong API and micro-service architecture experience both on cloud and on-premise
- Supporting agile delivery teams and promoting the re-use of existing services
- Experience in architecting API partnership and ecosystem
- Experience in banking industry in particular working for regional banks is preferrable
- Regional experience on architecture or application development
- Aligning API design approaches across multiple stakeholders
- Solving integration problems with legacy systems
- Ability to take initiative to explore new technology
- Lead a small team of application architects and solution architects
- Less experience will be considered as solution architect
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.