- In house perm role
- Information security and projects
- Great career prospect
Our client is a sizable company with over 1000 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for Assistant/ Information Security Manager to join their team.
Report to the department head you will be responsible for overseeing information security and involve in related IT operation, security projects, cyber security and IT hardware and applications. You will have to recommend solutions, conduct penetration test and threat intelligence analysis as well.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines
- With at least 10 years of working experience, gained from sizable companies is a plus, Certificate holder of CISA/ CISP/ CISM is a plus
- Hands on experience in infrastructure cyber security, technology risk management, information security operation, strategies and projects
- Familiar with network and application security, cyber security and cloud security is an advantage
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv. Feel free to call Jade LO +852 3905 1195 for discussion if necessary.