- In house perm role
- Window server/ virtualization
- Infrastructure transformation/ cloud/ storage
Our client is a sizable organization with around 800 staffs. They have two openings now related to the captioned position. One is on BAU and the other one is infrastructure transformation particularly on cloud and storage.
Report to the Head of Infrastructure, you will be responsible for planning, design and support of windows and virtualization services and end point management technology. You will have to manage implementation of new technologies such as API and automation private cloud services.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines, certificate holder of PMP/ MCSE/ ITIL/ CISA/ CISSP/ CISM is a plus
- With at least 12 years of work experience, gained from banking industries or insurance sector is a plus
- Solid experience in infrastructure, windows server and virtualization deployment
- Experience in supporting Outlook, Active Directory, End-point, VMware, Citrix
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Any interested parties please apply online with you latest cv. Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.