- ERP revamp/ finance/ procurement
- 13 months salary
- Business Analysis/ full life cycle implementation
Our client is a sizable company with 800 staffs in Hong Kong and strong presence in Asia. They are now looking for the captioned positions to join their team.
Report to the head of IT, you will be responsible for collecting user requirements, working with solutions team to design solution, documentation, draft testing scenario and coordinate UAT with business.
For Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for full life cycle project implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any related disciplines
- With at least 12 years of working experience, certificate holder of PMP is a plus
- Experience gained from sizable companies, such as retail, properties, hotel
- Solid experience in business analysis, collecting user requirements, solution design and UAT
- Strong project implementation experience on sizable ERP revamp and finance project
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv. Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.