- Part of the Management Team.
- Competitive Remuneration.
- Strong & flexible leader adaptive to change.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client – a leading retail bank is looking for a Head of Finance, who will report directly to CEO and lead the entire finance function of the business.
- Lead and supervise the finance function
- Manage all aspects of finance and accounting activities including HKMA returns, regulatory reports, financial reporting, financial control, budgeting, auditing, and system implementation etc.
- Supervise the design and implementation of financial strategies, policies, and procedures
- Manage relationships with business/Treasury /IT/Operation to roll out new products/processes
- Act as key contact point to liaise with the auditors, banks, and regulatory authorities
- Supervise ad-hoc finance projects
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance/ Business with ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent accounting qualifications
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in retail bank and/ or leading financial institutions
- Detailed mind with strong leadership, business sense and collaboration attributes
- Strong working knowledge in HKMA regulatory requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good written English & Chinese a must
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.