Senior Data Scientist
Our client is a looking for a Senior Data Scientist to support its Retail and eChannel services on AI, IoT, machine learning as well as data analytic insights.
- develop AI / IoT ideas and solidify into a AI pipeline that is applicable to the company's Retail environment, that would benefit on automation, customer satisfaction and cost savings.
- collaborate with stakeholders across different levels / departments to identify trends to assist management in making strategic and data-driven decisions as well as uncovering potential business opportunities.
- apply big data and machine learning algorithms, across different database sources (internal and external) to formulate the customer analytics model.
- perform efficient statistical analysis and provide innovative solutions by analysing high complexity data set.
- develop data pipeline, manage and rollout for AI and Automation projects.
- ensure compliance and all relevant legal requirements
- a Bachelor degree or above in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines.
- a minimum of 5 years' working experience in a modeling/analysis role (Statistical, AI, Operational Research or other disciplines)
- not less than 3 years of solid experience in big data/AI/machine learning projects
- strong programming skills (R, Python or similar language) and experience in database languages (SQL)
- experience with Linux, Docker, Pig, Kubernetes
- a self-learning and curious mindset; striving for continuous growth and improvement
- strong analytical and problem solving skills to drive actionable solutions
- team management and supervision skills
- keep abreast of latest developments in AI and the ability to implement it
- hands-on experience with the following will be an added advantageous : IoT knowledge, recommendation engine, NLP, image/video recognition, etc.
- Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Machine Learning Specialist will also be considered