- Business team lead of MIS reporting.
- Strong in retail banking analytics.
- Up to HK$480K annually.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the renowned local banks providing best-in-class banking products and services in retail and commercial domains. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a Manager/ Assistant Manager to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
Lead a team to conduct the following tasks for the business units in retail banking
- Identity business opportunities by performing the in-depth analysis for increasing the customer value through improved targeting and customer experience among various channels
- Manage the team member to work closely with business and channel teams on campaign management including campaign design and evaluation.
- Lead the team to compile MIS business tracking reports
- Work experience in Credit Card business is preferred but with knowledge in other banking products will also consider.
- University graduate major in statistics, quantitative analysis, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in analytics for retail banking
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as manager
- Experienced in analytical skills, campaign management and MIS reports
- Good communication skills and good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in SAS programming
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.