- Knowledge/ experience of Agile/ Six Sigma is a definite advantage.
- At least 8-year in-house experience in operations optimization in banking industry.
- Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Fintech group in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Oversee the development and implementation of new systems or system enhancement to support business launch plan on behalf of Operations department whilst ensuring necessary controls to minimize the risks to operations and customer services.
- Take part in the strategic planning and prioritizing of change initiatives to ensure the operations, digital capabilities and data are aligned with the operational objectives and service level commitment.
- Identify or recognize areas for improvement across all operations serving processes and drive the implementation of necessary changes to enable Operations to perform to its optimum ability.
- Assist in establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements, including the developing metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and analyze the output of system requirements by various Operations teams, arrange the review and approval, and lead the testing and implementation.
- Partner with Business, Technology and Risk Steward teams to ensure the changes by Operations are in line with business strategy, supported with best-fit technology solutions and complied with policy and regulation requirements.
- Lead the implementation of Robotic or other quick win solutions for operations streamlining initiatives.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in Financial Industry. Substantial knowledge and exposure in banking products and services and conversant with HKMA regulatory requirements
- Experience of leading projects related to digitization, lean process design and operations & process excellence is a must.
- Experience with process improvement and transformational methodologies such as Agile, Six Sigma, etc.
- The candidate must have the ability to adapt to a fast-developing operations environment and work independently under stringent timelines to turn ideas into reality and results.
- Good communication, decision-making and problem-solving skills with analytical mind.
- University degree
- Excellent English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Mandarin speaking.
- Proficient in PC applications
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.