Primavera Capital Group is a China-based global investment firm. With offices located in Beijing and Hong Kong, Primavera manages both RMB and USD funds for leading institutions, corporations, and families in China and around the world.
Primavera was founded by Dr. Fred Hu, a renowned economist and successful investor. The firm currently has around 70 investment professionals with an outstanding track record. The team combines global capital market experience, deep industry knowledge, and a unique network of relationships with policy-makers and regulators as well as leading CEOs and entrepreneurs in the region and globally.
Primavera puts great emphasis on rigorous fundamental research. The firm undertakes sophisticated analysis on economies, industries, and companies to generate investment ideas, identify attractive opportunities, and guide its investment decisions.
Primavera employs a flexible strategy of growth capital, buyout and control, and cross-border investments. Leveraging its stature and reputation in China and an experienced investment team, Primavera has led investments in 50+ renowned domestic and international companies across TMT, consumer, financial services, healthcare, and education sectors.
Executive Assistant/ Office Manager
- EA to COO including agenda coordination of senior management team meetings and special working groups, minutes taking, reports compilation, presentation materials preparation, composing and preparing correspondence
- Effectively handle Board of Directors related activities with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Office Management, such as managing service providers and Staff Travel issues
- Act as a "barometer," having a sense for issues taking place in the environment and keep the COO updated
- Manage complex calendar and travel arrangements. Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and complete expense reports
- Maintain executive files and Outlook contacts
- Assist COO to maintain good staff relationship through organizing agency gathering, birthday and anniversary celebration
- Support donor activities and other organization events
- Perform other duties as assigned by COO
- Degree holder
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong proficiency in MS Office -- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous, good interpersonal and communications skills
- Well-organized, good time-management skills and multitasking abilities
- Strong drive to achieve goals
- Being human, sympathetic and is a good team player
- Flexible and versatile but can work within constraints and limitation