This is a brilliant opportunity to join the team as Project Manager/ Assistant Project Manager whose notable duties as follows:
- Plan, direct and monitor the performance of the implementation team, including external contractors, according to project objectives and milestones to achieve timely and precise delivery. Alert senior management of potential project risks and provide workarounds.
- Assess user's system requirement, conduct feasibility studies, determine appropriate solutions and authorize system design. Define project scope and schedule to achieve optimal utilization of available budget and resources.
- Ensure On time delivery of system implementation within budget; solutions accurately address the user needs and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations within the company; optimal utilization of IT Systems; prepare project deliverables in accordance with IT Project Formation Procedure.
- Review internal developers and external contractors progress, manage contractors' software design and development quality to ensure the implementation of appropriate application architecture, standards and best practices in the development activities; including documentation, design, programming, testing, installation and implementation.
- Conduct implementation evaluation and support Systems users in achieving their business and operational objectives. Initiate architecture studies based on business requirement and available technologies.
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Have over 7 years of working experience in finance/ IT/ business/ discipline
- Have minimum 2 years of working experience at project manager level
- Have solid experience and skills on large-scale project management
- Be a University degree holder in business or IT-related discipline
- PMP / ITIL foundation certification is preferred
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.