Researcher/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Finance sector)
- Researcher for finance recruitment team
- Exposure to a network of top finance & banking professionals in Asia
- Strong self-drive for success
- Provide research support to consultant in finance sector and understand the ever-changing industry landscape
- Source, identify and pre-screen specific skill sets of candidates from different channels - company resources, networking, cold-calling etc.
- Find and make initial contacts, and facilitate direction conversations
- Work closely with fellow consultants to conduct research on respective industry's latest development, market intelligence and candidate movement
- Maintain and constantly update candidate database
- Bachelor degree or above ideally in business / marketing related discipline
- Keen interests in developing a rewarding career in finance recruitment
- Diligence and persistent in conducting desktop research and making different contacts
- A result-driven self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment or consultative sales related industry would be an added advantage. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes