- Risk & Compliance
- Operation Risk
- Banking experience preferred
- Manage the process of establishing and reviewing KRIs and KCSA of all departments.
- Review and update operational risk framework, reporting system and related policies and procedure.
- Prepare statutory and management reporting.
- Handle operational risk incident reports, including review, analysis and reports for regulators.
- Manage ad hoc project or investigation in relation to operational or reputation risks.
- Formulate and implement business continuity plan.
- Conduct training on operational risk related topics.
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Laws or related disciplines
- 6-8 years relevant experience in operational risk management and internal audit background in banking sector.
- Solid experiences in reviewing procedures, analysing control process and identifying room for improvements.
- Familiar with HKMA, SFC and other banking regulatory requirements in operational risk.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua