- Application Development
- Project Experience of Public / Government Sector
- Presales Experience
A leading IT solution provider is looking for Senior Solution Manager to join their team.
- Gather and review client’s requirements, work with external partners, internal departments, and line of business to formulate solution proposal
- Lead a business discussion, influence client's decisions and establish/maintain a good relationship with clients
- Act as a liaison between the IT, Project Managers, Solution Analyst/Specialist and BA to make sure the proposed technology and solution could meet the tender requirements
- Prepare and conduct demonstration/presentation to clients and partners
- Work with the partners and internal teams on requirements analysis, architectural design, solution planning, development, implementation, launch and post-launch operations and feasibility study for an end-to-end solution proposal, including infrastructure, network, application development, Cloud Computing Services, IoT Technology, etc.
- Prepare quality technical specifications including various architectural specification, data specifications, requirement specifications, end-to-end use cases or data specifications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years’ experience in application development with at least 2 years’ experience in the design and implementation of web-based application system
- Sound knowledge of open-sourced technologies and frameworks
- Pre-sales experience is an added advantage
- Good understanding of IT best practices and methodologies (e.g. Digital Imaging, PRINCE2, PMP, SSADM, RUP, Agile, etc.) is an advantage
- Positive attitude, excellent presentation, communication with strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese