- Financial Crime Risk
- Transaction Monitoring
- 5 years Retail Banking experience
· Review case closure / STR report prepared by investigator on case sourcing from system, frontlines, authorities and external parties
· Lead a team of alert/case investigators and monitor their progress within defined timeframe and quality
· Work with AML Compliance team and IT to finetune the rule set-up and also streamline the alert handling process.
· Communicate with regulator or law enforcement agents and provide timely response
· Advise the transaction monitoring related inquiries
· Maintain and improve of transaction monitoring related policy and procedure
· Provide training and coaching within the team or to relevant stakeholders
· Coordinate transaction monitoring related system projects
· Prepare regular statistics for management reporting
· Degree holder in Banking, Finance Law, Accounting or related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years of experience in banking or financial institutions with 2-3 years relevant exposure to AML or transaction monitoring; experience with SAS (AML) solution is preferred
· Holder of HKMA Certification of Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) on AAMLP
· A strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
· Independent, able to work under pressure and detail-oriented
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skill.
· Critical thinking and advocate for continuous process improvement
· Transaction Monitoring related RPA skill or experience is a plus
· Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua proficiency is an advantage