Internal Title: Marketing Lead
Title for job posting purpose: Senior Manager, Marketing
Who are we
We envision a world where marketers connect with the right customers through ethical, future-proof data solutions.
Founded in Sunnyvale in 2015, we are a young, dynamic, forward-thinking company working hard to develop the next-gen, privacy-safe, audience-targeting solution. We tackle the challenges of a rapidly shifting digital landscape dominated by the big players head-on with innovative partnerships.
What do we do
We provide high-performing, privacy-compliant, and global audience segments with agility for platforms and marketplaces to stay competitive and innovative in the rapidly evolving ad tech world.
Serving Global 4As and working closely with multinational credit card, DSPs, and CDPs partners, we help brands to achieve massive Return on Ad Spend through our mobile-first audience segments, data onboarding, and ever-evolving next-gen audience data solution.
Founded by an energetic team of digital visionaries, we are looking for talents to join our rapidly growing team to serve our markets in the U.S., Australia, and Asia Pacific.
Everyone in our team shares the following 8 values, Impact, Innovation, Leadership, Trust, Excellence, Communication, Growth, and Flexibility. We as one team contribute
collectively towards our moving business goals and the ad tech ecosystem, strive to deliver products and services that we are proud of with returning customers and their referrals.
We are expanding our technical group to build new products and improve existing offerings for the ever-changing ad tech ecosystem to take the opportunities that arise from the future deprecation of third-party cookies and recent changes in mobile advertising identifiers, and now we are looking for like-minded individuals to deliver better tools and services together for empowering advertisers to make smarter decisions.
Life in a startup is totally different from what you have in other types of businesses. You have no boundaries that are limited by your title and your role, and we expect everyone to swarm together to tackle the same problem with the same goal in the best way that everyone can contribute.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the overall development and implementation of the company's marketing strategy across multiple channels, including performance marketing, PR & branding, B2B and product marketing
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring all spend is allocated effectively and efficiently
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competition to inform marketing strategy and tactics
- Act as strategic partner for business team to understand and support their business needs through corporate marketing and communications planning and execution
- Translate company’s values, and objectives into relevant communications strategies that engage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Simplify complex business information and produce engaging and effective content in a variety of styles and formats for multiple channels at the corporate, regional and local market levels
- Define key success factors, monitor and measure the effectiveness of marketing and communication strategies to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure internal and external communications are consistent with company values and branding
- Advise cross-functional teams on internal/external/reputation/brand issues
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the marketing team, encouraging the development of new ideas and approaches.
We care about you as a person more than your previous experience in a specialised role. We look for candidates based on who they are as a person, and their potential, not their previous achievements. Listed in the following is what we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in marketing, with prior experience in performance marketing, PR & branding, B2B marketing, and product marketing
- Strong leadership and management skills, with experience leading a team of marketing professionals
- Advance interpersonal communication skills and the ability to grow/foster new leads & relationships
- Being proactive in leading conversations and projects.
- Persuasive and have strong business acumen
- Ability to think strategically & develop long term plans & goals that align with company's overall strategy
- Work from home
- Flexible working hour
- Birthday leave
- Comprehensive group medical and dental benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- Work-from-home allowance
- Free drinks & snacks
- International working environment
- Social events such as poker night, happy hour, birthday parties, and more
Interested parties please send your application with a detailed resume, transcript, current and expected salary. All information collected will be used for recruitment only and treated in strict confidence. We will retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a maximum period of 1 year.