1. Handle purchase requisitions, purchase orders, sourcing activities and invoice managemnet for Central Procurement FUnction (CPF).
2. Conduct data analysis, procure goods and services for assigned categories (mainly facilities management and renovation) through RFx.
3. Assist in tendering process, manage supplier conracts, performance and relationship.
4. Communicate and collaborate effectively with business stakeholders.
5. Undertake ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines.
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in procurement.
3. Holder of membership of CPSM/MCIPS will be an advantage.
4. Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
5. Goal and team-oriented, independent, proactive and willing to learn.
6. Flexible and adaptable to a fast changing environment.
7. Good command of Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English.
8. Highly proficient in MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOPUP, etc.) and English.
9. immediate availability is preferred.