This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as Officer/ Clerk (open to retired professionals), who is responsible for handling operations, complaints, customer enquiries at the bank. Notable duties as follows:
- Investigate the complaint's root cause, suggest every possibility remedial plan, discuss or negotiate the settlement plan with complaints
- Prepare and/ or review reply letter to complainant, referred parties or regulatory bodies
- Safeguard customer information and the Bank's properties
- Motivate and monitor customer referrals and referral quotas achieved by tellers
- Provide customer service and assist the Branch Manager / Assistant Branch Operations Manager in sales-related matters
- Assist customers and branch personnel in complaint cases. Handle and resolve all kinds of complaints, especially Banking, Investment & Insurance related
To succeed in this role, you will need to:
- Demonstrate complaints handling and customer service experience (or the ability to clearly demonstrate transferable skills). Possess a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience.
- Have sound knowledge in banking products.
- Have proficient communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Higher Diploma/ Diploma or above in Communications/ Banking/ Finance, etc. Candidates obtained professional qualifications in HKSI / IIQE / MFP will be an advantage.
If you want a private conversation about the role, please contact Kaelyn (3905 1192). Note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.